Home | Xenophobia: Part One | Xenophobia: Part Two | Xenophobia: Part Three | Fish Out Of Water | LiveJournal Blog

Introduction

Description (from contest): Once upon a time, there was a group attractive women who got by on their appearances, and a group intelligent men with limited social skills, who will live in a house together, learning from each others' weaknesses and strengths. By the end of their journey, these diverse men and women will have received lessons in confidence, equality, and dignity. No longer will they just the Beauty and the Geek....

Rating: Normal
Eliminations:
Yes
Result: Fifth

Extra notes: While competing in Engaged & Underage, this one took my fancy. After all the heavy entries I was hoping for some light relief, but I seem to turn everything serious at some point...

Wednesday 18 June 2008

Application Round

Name: Emilia Staropoli
Age: 18
Hometown: Modern-day Transylvanian Weirdsville, otherwise known as Alpinloch... mind you, who am I to talk?
Education: Got through high school and now starting at Uni! Don't know what I'll do with myself afterwards though.
Occupation: Student - don't ask me what I'm studying, I don't know myself! I got put into some random class while I make up my mind... I might let them choose for me, except I could wind up doing something like maths or physics... *shudder*
Interests: Getting rich! ... oh, you mean what I like doing? Hmm... shopping, dossing, hanging out with my buddies, cheating at chess... what, you didn't expect me to be able to play fair did you?!
Describe self: Mum Italian, Dad unknown. Actually Mum's a guy... work that one out. I'm a real neat-freak too, and even got a cute boyfriend! How cool is that? ... In fact it was him who signed me up for this thing, maybe I'm finally driving him round the bend! That guy has amazing stamina, anyone else would have run screaming ages ago!

So bring it on - feeling brave enough to tackle me?


Get the halls we're staying at - isn't it fancy! I'm gonna get me a place like this when I'm filthy rich.

On the whole Uni is a big doss! This part of it sucks though...

No comments: