Home | Xenophobia: Part One | Xenophobia: Part Two | Xenophobia: Part Three | Fish Out Of Water | LiveJournal Blog

Introduction

Description (from contest): Once upon a time, there was a group attractive women who got by on their appearances, and a group intelligent men with limited social skills, who will live in a house together, learning from each others' weaknesses and strengths. By the end of their journey, these diverse men and women will have received lessons in confidence, equality, and dignity. No longer will they just the Beauty and the Geek....

Rating: Normal
Eliminations:
Yes
Result: Fifth

Extra notes: While competing in Engaged & Underage, this one took my fancy. After all the heavy entries I was hoping for some light relief, but I seem to turn everything serious at some point...

Wednesday 18 June 2008

Special Task 3

Money Money Money!

Wow, what a night... never in my wildest dreams did I expect things to get as far as they did. It doesn't help when the doorbell rings at an ungodly hour in the morning either...


What happened? Erm... I'm not sure to be honest, although I assure you no alcohol was involved, I don't drink. Let's just say one thing led to another, although I will say it was the first time for both of us. The first of many to come I hope!

"Happy birthday!" comes the greeting from one of the producers, and presents me with a handbag... my handbag!
"What's this?!" I check, not containing my surprise.
"We decided it's time you had your cash back," he says, "Don't go blowing it all in one go though, you may need it sooner than you think."
With that he heads off, leaving me with my bag. A quick rummage tells me everything's still there, from my phone to the money I left behind!

Hahaha!! This is more like it! I feel a party mood coming on...

Oh, we've got our money back! Wonderful... I know what I'll be getting first; I've heard too much about telescopes lately - I will find out what's so terrible about the blessed things...

No comments: